Skip to content
- to carry out God’s Will in our parishes and villages.
- to continue to be a welcoming, friendly, worshipping congregation.
- to ensure that the mutual pastoral care currently enjoyed by church members continues to be generously given.
- to support and encourage members of all ages in their faith and where appropriate engage indifferent forms of worship.
- to be open to new ways as to how our churches can promote the integration of children, teenagers and young adults into the life of the church family.
- to continue to develop outreach initiatives for all ages of the community
- to nurture the spiritual gifts of church members so they can be used to support the general work and witness of the church.
- to facilitate all communications within and between the congregations and parishes in the Kelso area.